A popular and growing category of cosmetic medicine are injectables that prevent or smooth away wrinkles or that can enhance facial features such as; lips, improve folds or depressions in the skin, or even restore fullness to hands that have become bony looking for a more youthful appearance.
Using only U.S. FDA approved injections, you can trust the CTMAX doctor’s expertise, extensive experience, vision and ability to achieve results to help you look naturally younger and more beautiful.
Cosmetic injections alone may provide the results you desire, or injections may complement other non-surgical or surgical procedures. New techniques in the use of Botox and Xeomin, facial fillers such as Juvederm®, Radiesse® (also known as liquid-facelift), and the use of fat injections for sculpting the face are areas where experience and artistic judgement will help you achieve your desired results. Please refer our product overview page for more product information.
Who chooses a Dermal Filler?
Age does not define candidates for facial rejuvenation. Women and men of various ages choose facial rejuvenation to delay or improve visible indications of facial aging.
Why might I consider a Dermal Filler?
If you desire to look younger, with a natural, non-surgical outcome you may wish to consider injections of a dermal filler.
These factors generally define good candidates for a Dermal Filler:
- You understand what fillers can and cannot accomplish.
- You accept the potential risks of fillers and your responsibilities as a patient.
- You are healthy, emotionally stable and secure.
- You have realistic expectations.
What should I know about Dermal Fillers?
- Results are not permanent, lasting up to one year and will need to be re-injected in order to maintain results.
- Common side effects are minimal bruising, redness and swelling, but are not long lasting.
- You can comfortably return to your normal activities immediately following treatment.
- All cosmetic procedures carry the potential for risks which will be fully discussed with you during your consultation.
Read more additional technical information about Dermal Fillers, in the procedure section of the main CTMAX site.